Terrific Toddlers – Summer 2023
DEVELOPING GROSS MOTOR SKILLS & CONFIDENCE IN PEER INTERACTIONS
for children 1.5 thru 2.5 years old
This club provides opportunities to build language and motor skills to assist with achievement of age appropriate milestones. Social interaction and gross motor skills will be addressed in play based activities including an obstacle course, movement songs and imaginative play experiences.
- Encourage use of age-appropriate language and to communicate wants and needs
- Improving ability to follow verbal directions
- Encourage social interactions in a small group setting
- Exploring sensory strategies that are useful in supporting regulation and engagement
- Engaging in movement activities to increase accuracy and comfort with novel gross motor movements
When: Fridays, 9:00am – 10:00am
Dates: June 16th – August 25th (OFF week of July 4th)
Total Cost: $1000 ($100 per week)
This club may be billed through insurance.
Register now using this link!
Children are expected to attend every session (barring illness), as the sessions build on each other and group dynamics are an important component. The payment for this club is different from the others, and is $100 per week. If you have any questions about the new Emerge Clubs changes or payment options, please refer to our FAQ!
If your child is not attending therapy sessions at Emerge, we will be in touch with you to set up a brief free screening to determine if this program is a good match for your child.