Emerge Pediatric Therapy
Occupational therapy can help children succeed in their daily occupations of childhood. The occupation, or job, of a child is to play, engage in educational tasks, and maintain their own bodies.
Speech and language therapy can help children learn to communicate and engage in the word around them more effectively and comfortably.
Physical therapy can help children learn how to advance their gross motor skills and improve their ability to navigate and explore their environment.
The Emerge Difference
When you could go anywhere, how do you choose the therapy practice that is right for you? At Emerge, we take pride in the level and quality of our care. We truly believe we offer something different from other providers in our area. We offer:
- Clinic-based services designed to support home and community carryover
- Neurodiversity-affirming care
- Sensory-based and supportive treatment environments
- Whole-child treatment! (Your child is more than a set of symptoms to resolve or manage.)
- Play-based therapy, rooted in evidence-based practice
- A well-cared-for team of highly trained professionals
- Numerous specialties under one roof.
- In-depth home programming, including access to a Practice Portal
A Note from Brittni
“As a parent to 3 children, one of whom is neurdivergent, I understand how overwhelming seeking help can be. My team and I are deeply committed to both improving the lives of the children that walk through our doors and to empowering you, the caregiver! Consider us your trusty guides to your child’s development. It is with great enthusiasm that I’d like to say: Welcome to Emerge Pediatric Therapy!”