No one can quite prepare you for all that will come your way as a parent. Obstacles and difficulties with your child’s development are sometimes unavoidable. Many of these obstacles you can handle on your own. But who do you turn to when you need help?
For over 20 years, Emerge Pediatric Therapy (formerly Emerge-A Child’s Place) has served the parents and children of the Triangle who have needed that extra support. So whether you need occupational, physical, or speech therapy, look no further than Emerge Pediatric Therapy.
Types of Therapy:
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Speech-Language Therapy
- Play-based Group Therapy
- Feeding Therapy
- Orofacial Myofunctional Therapy
- Lactation Consultation
Who We Serve:
- School-Aged Children
- Young Adults
- Adults (services are limited)
Areas of Support Offered:
- Sensory Differences
- Emotional Regulation
- Executive Functioning
- Social Skills
- Handwriting & Fine Motor
- Gross Motor, Balance & Coordination
- Toe Walking
- Early Milestone Development (rolling, sitting, crawling, walking)
- Feeding (picky eating & oral motor coordination
- Pre and Post-Care for Tongue Tie Release
- Breastfeeding difficulties
- Reading (using both the LiPS & Orton-Gillingham Methods)
- Reading & Listening Comprehension
- Apraxia of Speech
- Augmentative and Alternative Forms of Communication
- Late Talking
- Parent Coaching
- Aquatic Occupational Therapy
- Small-Group Instruction
And So Much More!
Related Blog Posts
Learn how to know your child is ready to be challenged with new or non-preferred activities, using the DIR/Floortime principles and emotional bell curve!
An overview of the speech generating devices (SGDs) and language programs we commonly use at Emerge. SGDs are a great tool for alternative and augmentative communication!